Monday, June 22, 2009

Tomorrow is my last train ride for a while

To all the readers of this fabulous blog,

Tomorrow (Tuesday) will be my last ride on the Piedmont Train 73/74 for a while. I will be driving in on Wednesday and Thursday I officially become a Greensboro-ian/ite/er (I think we had a conversation once on the train about what suffixes you use at the end of various locations, but cannot remember what the conclusion of that conversation was).

Carol, Yuh-Lang and I have come to the conclusion, however, that while Carol and I are graduating from the train, we are still a part of the "Train Gang," and as such we should get together on a regular basis with everyone. I will need advance notice of the get-togethers so that I can arrange to switch shifts with my co-worker so that there is reference desk coverage at the law school, but I am looking forward to seeing all of you and keeping up-to-date with everyone.

Oh, and those of you who live in Raleigh and Cary, do not breathe a sigh of relief yet! I WILL be back to visit! MWAHAHAHAHAHA....oh...right...no evil laughs...might scare some people... ;)

- Jenny

1 comment:

Dr. Lin said...

Jenny, Good luck on your moving! See you soon! Yuh-Lang