Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dwindling "group" for the time-being

Hi All,
Yuh-Lang Lin asked me this morning after we were the only 2 in the bunch on the train, to please post something.
Well, it seems to me our "group" is in a waning phase; however, this too shall pass.
And I am pleased Carol and Jenny are staying in touch and/or threatening to show up one day again soon.
If you decide to get together in the next couple of weeks, please do and I'll join you on another get-together. Elizabeth Dyer, my wife, and I are very involved as volunteers at the Eno Festival, July 3, 4 and 5th: http://www.enoriver.org/Festival/
and then I'm taking most of 2 weeks off from my usual day job, which should be fine, since one of our boys, Simon, the helicopter pilot, will be home visiting from Oregon.
I will probably be riding the train this coming Monday, June 29th and then not again until July 15th.
In the meantime, take good care and I'll look for you here.
Warmest regards to all,
Art
PS I think I'll tell Chrissie about this blog; sending her an e-mail now.

No comments: