Friday, July 31, 2009

Updates and Fall train riding poll

Hi all,

It's definitely been a while since we posted anything, so I thought I would get the ball rolling again. I am sorry that I have been out of sight, but a lot has been going on at Elon Law, including conferences, government document collection issues, and getting prepared for the upcoming semester. I am, however, very excited about the new semester since I will be teaching 3 legal research classes.

I really enjoyed the July 9th get-together. I think we all had a good time, although it was kind of loud in Mellow Mushroom. We will definitely have to do it again.

Before then, however, I have a question for all of you out there in NC train commuter land, who all will be riding the train this fall?

Tschüss!

Jenny

1 comment:

Dr. Lin said...

Jenny,

I enjoyed a lot of the get-together, too!

I'll be riding the train in this fall.

Yuh-Lang